FutureLearn offers, in cooperation with the University of Leeds, a free online course: Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work. Improve your communication skills at work and learn how to navigate positive collaboration in the modern workplace.
About Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work Course
Discover useful communication strategies for the workplace
Whether we communicate from behind a screen or face to face, strong interpersonal skills allow us to share ideas, points of view, expertise, and information effectively.
On this course, you’ll discover the best communication strategies for effective workplace collaboration, and reflect on your own personal communication style.
You’ll learn the importance of matching your communication style with your work and project goals and learn how to manage and control challenging conversations.
- Offered by: FutureLearn platform in cooperation with University of Leeds.
- Course duration: 2 weeks.
- Weekly study: 2 hours.
- Price: Free of charge.
- Certificate upon Completion: Available, the course include free digital upgrade.
- Course language: English.
- Already enrolled: 145,816 students.
- Course Rating: 4.8/5.
What will you achieve after course completion?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Identify your personal communications style.
- Explore different communication platforms.
- Reflect on whether your communication is aligned to your goals.
- Apply your communication style in the workplace.
- Engage in challenging conversations with positive outcomes.
- Reflect on your personal style and technique.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for people who have digital skills but would like to build confidence in using digital technology in the workplace.
This may include those studying for A-levels, those who have a degree, or those who want to improve their career prospects.
The course will also be useful for anyone in employment who wants to boost their digital skills or anyone returning to the workplace who’d like to gain confidence in how working practices have evolved.
How to enroll in Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work course for free
The first step is to check the course official website and click on “Join Now”. In order to join the course you need to create a free accoung on Futurelearn website.
Once you signed in, a welcome to the course page will pop up to you. That’s it! enjoy your free course!
The course official website:
You can start the course following this link:
Check other online free courses following Free Online Courses.