The Divide Magazine competition for artists call for applicants for 2023 is now open! Divide Magazine is a Contemporary Art Magazine that features global artists on the rise. Divide Magazine has an annual viewership of over 86,000+ viewers and hosts 17,500+ followers on Instagram @dividemag.
Divide Magazine competition 2023 Details
Divide Magazine is currently published by Barns and Noble. All artist are guaranteed to be featured in either Divide Magazine or our Sister Magazine, Addition.
Some high profile artists we’ve featured in the past include;
- Popovy Sisters
- Coderch & Malavia Sculptors
- Erik Minter
- Annan Affotey
Artists from any country are welcome to apply with works in any medium: painting, sculpture, digital, printmaking, fiber, photography, mixed media, installation, crafts, fashion, illustration, and more.
All artist are guaranteed to be featured in either Divide Magazine or our Sister Magazine Addition.
There is no specific theme for this issue. Must be 18 and over.
- Artists may submit up to 3 artworks per project submission
- You can enter multiple times and in each submission, you will have the opportunity to upload 3 items
- Artists must ensure high-quality of images, at least 300 dpi jpeg recommended.
- Artwork images and bio must be uploaded directly ( we will not be accepting any works via email)
- Bio/statement must be under 300 words each.
- All artists are guaranteed to be featured in either Divide Magazine or our Sister Magazine
Who can enter the competition?
Competition Entry fee
Up to 3 pieces Fee $35.
Divide Magazine competition 2023 Prizes
- 1st Place Prize – $1000 USD
- 2nd Place Prize – $500 USD
- 3rd Place Prize – $250 USD
- Apply using the application form.
- You may submit multiple entries for different projects/works, there is no limit.
- Submission fees are non-refundable.
- Deadline to submit all works is June 4th 2023 or when limit is reached.
The deadline for submission is June 5, 2023.
You can check the competition website following this link.
Check other prizes and contests following International Competitions category