Ecuador Poster design Competition 2022 DetailsThe Ecuador Poster Biennial® works hard to pay tribute to outstanding professionals in the design industry and so that new generations of creatives can show their talents to a global audience and direct their careers to the professional arena.
HOW IT WORKS?
The Ecuador Poster design Competition 2022 includes a total of five categories: Category A: Advertising Category B: Social, Political and Cultural Category C: Students Category D: Animated Category E: Galapagos
- All works must first be submitted as digital files. Size: 700px x 1000px (Vertical), RGB, 72 dpi, JPG, 500kb (Maximum)
- The number of entries submitted by each participant is unlimited. All submitted works are part of the Ecuador Biennial Poster archive and will not be returned.
Who can enter?The competition is open to design students, graphic designers, architects, artists, photographers and visual communicators in general, regardless of their age or nationality, can participate with posters printed between January 1, 2020 and May 31, 2022.
Competition Entry feeThe competition is free to enter.
Ecuador Poster design Competition Prizes
- Gold, Silver, Bronze and Honorable Mentions / Awards will be awarded in each category (A, B, C, D and E).
- The works will be selected by the Jury and all selected participants will be informed by email before July 31, 2022.
Application GuideYou can upload your documents on the competition website following this link.
- August 1, 2021: Launch of the competition
- September 1, 2021: Call for posters open
- May 31st, 2022: Call for posters close
- June 10, 2022: Jury process open
- July 20, 2022: Jury process close
- July 31st, 2022: Selected posters announced
- October 2022: Call for posters open
Competition WebsiteYou can check the competition website following this link Check other prizes and contests following International Competitions category
Ecuador Poster design Competition 2022 for designers