Feeel Design World competition 2022 invites artists and designers from all around the world to participate and gives them the chance to win prizes and trophies! Participate now! Feeel Design World Prize – award for designers and creative people who build material environments.
Feeel Design World Competition 2022 Details
Feeel Design company, together with an international team of professionals, has created a platform for the implementation of bold design ideas with the use of natural materials.
They aim to create small series and individual items that will not break, won’t be thrown away, and will last for decades, pleasing the owner’s eye. In this competition,
They strive to get away from fashion, trends, move beyond marketing, and get back to artistic design, which is object design in fact.
The competition and the prize are designed to develop new architectural products and, with the help of new artists and designers, create objects and collections that can become a decoration of the interior, garden, a part material environment for many years.
Below are the categories to submit your project. The number of projects submitted by one person, company or creative team is not limited. If you are in a doubt about which category to choose – leave the corresponding field empty – the moderator will send your work to the most suitable.
- Furniture: Series, Collections, Chill & relax
- Interior design: Contemporary interiors, Classic, interiors, HoReCa, Offices
- Architectural product: Partitions & screens, Shelves & wine holders
- Design: Light, Object, Frames, Park & garden, Textile & carpets, Pet products
- Metal art
- Prize of the Industry: Creator, Object
Who can enter?
The competition is open to individuals, private designers, creative associations and companies that have exclusive copyright for the product / item / image that they would like to submit to participate in The Competition. In addition, the specified product / item must belong to one of the category listed above.
Competition Entry fee
There are reduced rates for individuals, young specialists and students. All entrants can save assets by submitting their entries before the early entry deadline.
Early entry until 15 December 2022
- For individuals, young specialists and students: 30 USD per category entry
- For companies and collectives: 60 USD per category entry
Standard entry until 15 February 2023
- For individuals, young specialists and students: 45 USD per category entry
- For companies and collectives: 90 USD per category entry
Late entry until 15 March 2023
- For individuals, young specialists and students: 60 USD per category entry
- For companies and collectives: 120 USD per category entry
Feeel Design World Competition 2022 Prizes
A jury will select the winning products in each category and those to be awarded as the “Feeel Design World Prize Winner”.
The main prizes and trophies of this art competition are full-size products created according to your sketches, which you have designed and proposed to their jury. In addition, Feeel Design — a company specializing in custom-made products, will offer a contract for the production of your items.
They are planning to publish books with the winning projects of the competition.
In addition, all laureates of the competition will receive a commemorative prize and a diploma.
In each category, there are three prizes, as well as People’s Choice Award. The exception is the completed projects: this category provides twelve prizes, three in each section:
- house interiors;
- interiors of flats and apartments;
- interiors of restaurants, cafes, hotels, and public spaces;
- interiors of offices and workspaces.
It is possible to produce a prototype and make a contract for the production of series and distribution of copyright products in the categories of architectural products, object,s and furniture design.
You can submit your application following this link: feeelprize
- 13 September 2022: Feeel Design World Prize 2022-2023 opens for entry
- 15 December 2022: early entry deadline
- 15 February 2023: standard entry deadline
- 15 March 2023: late entry deadline
- ~ 5 April 2023: longlists announced online
- ~ 20 April 2023: shortlists announced online
- ~ 1 May 2023: public vote winners announced online
- ~ 15 May 2023: winners revealed
You can check the competition website following this link
Check other prizes and contests following International Competitions category