G. Clarence Elliott graduate Fellowship is an annual repeated scholarships, known as G. Clarence Elliott graduate Fellowship offered by The University of Manitoba, Canada. These distinguished scholarships include specific majors at the Canadian University and are offered for postgraduate degrees of MA and PhD.
Through this article, you can check full information about G. Clarence Elliott graduate Fellowship 2022, eligibility, required documents and application procedures!
All You Need to Know about G. Clarence Elliott graduate Fellowship 2022
The University of Manitoba is a public research university located in Manitoba, Canada. Founded in 1877, it was the first university to be established in Western Canada.
By total enrollment and campus area, the University of Manitoba is the largest university in the Province of Manitoba and ranks as the 17th largest university in all of Canada.
Clarence Elliott Scholarships is a funding fund that provides annual fellowships to graduate students (MSc and PhD) in certain disciplines available full-time at the University of Manitoba
The fellowship was established in 1994 in honour of Mr. G. Clarence Elliott, former vice- president and treasurer of The Great-West Life Assurance Company, who also made his mark as a real estate pioneer.
- Hosted Country: Scholarships in Canada.
- Hosted University: The University of Manitoba.
- Duration: one year (renewable)
- Coverage: Partially Funded.
- No. of awards: Not Specified.
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Study Mode: Full-Time Study.
- Eligibility: Graduate: Master and PhD.
G. Clarence Elliott graduate Fellowship Areas
The scholarships offered under the Clarence Elliott Scholarships include the following programs and majors at the Canadian University of Manitoba:
- Agricultural Economics.
- Business Administration / Management
- City Planning
University of Manitoba graduate Fellowship BENEFITS
The fellowship is a maximum of $10,000.
Annual recipients will be invited to a congratulatory dinner and will be presented with a certificate at the event.
The award is not renewable, although previous recipients may reapply in a subsequent year, subject to a satisfactory progress report from the recipient’s advisor and department (including a GPA of at least 3.0).
This scholarship may not be awarded every year depending on the amount available in the endowment fund account.
Scholarship Application Eligibility
Full-time students in either a master’s or doctoral program in:
- Agricultural economics (Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences),
- Architecture (Faculty of Architecture)
- Business administration (Asper School of Business)
- City planning (Faculty of Architecture)
- Economics (Faculty of Arts)
- Statistics (Faculty of Science)
Preference may be given to a student who grew up in a geographical area outside a principal city, and financial need may also be a factor, especially when other factors are judged to be substantially equal.
Scholarship Required Documents
You will be required to present the following documents:
- Fill out the online scholarship application form which can be found at the following link
- A copy of your CV.
- A brief overview of your academic interests and extracurricular activities and how your aspirations and interests relate to Mr. Elliott’s career achievements in urban studies and property development (max. 3 pages). You can find information about Mr. Elliott’s career by visiting the articles at the following link.
Previous documents are required from the scholarship administration only, but you may need to submit additional documents depending on the major you wish to apply for.
Application Procedures for G. Clarence Elliott graduate Fellowship 2022
To apply for the scholarship, the student must choose the appropriate academic specialization, fulfill the full requirements for applying to this program, and then apply for it directly. After obtaining an admission to the Canadian University of Manitoba, the student can proceed to fill out the grant application, especially that the student needs a username and password, which he gets from the university after sending him the acceptance letter.
The scholarship was established in 1994 and since then it is repeated annually, and it can be applied between Januaryand the end of the fourth month (April 30) of each year.
For additional information, you can contact the following email (the grant administration email):
Contact: [email protected]