Coursera offers, in cooperation with Google, a free online course: Getting Started with Google Sheets. In this course for Sheets users, you’ll learn how to make your own supercharged spreadsheets
About The Getting Started with Google Sheets Course
Google Sheets is a robust, cloud-based application that empowers you to create sophisticated spreadsheets. Whether you are working at your desk—or from your smartphone or tablet on-the-go—Google Sheets helps you organize, analyze, and share your most important data.
First, you’ll learn how to input and format your data. Next, you’ll learn how formulas, functions and a few exclusive Google Sheets features can accelerate your data analysis. Finally, you’ll get tips for sharing your spreadsheets and collaborating on them with your team.
- The course is designed for: Beginner level.
- Offered by: Coursera platform in cooperation with Google Cloud.
- Course duration: 5 hours.
- Price: Free of charge.
- Certificate upon Completion: Available with the paid version.
- Course language: English (Subtitles: French, Portuguese (European), Russian, English, Spanish).
- Already enrolled: 58,741 students.
- Course Rating: 4.7/5.
What you will learn from this course
- How to create, edit, and print your spreadsheet
Getting started with Google Sheets is simple. Let’s start with the basics. Learn how to create and edit your spreadsheet. Then print or publish it to the web.
- Working with formulas and functions: how to import and analyze your data
Anyone can be a data analyst with Google Sheets. Learn how to use formulas, functions, and other key features to help you analyze data effectively.
- Telling stories with data: how to design your sheet to highlight trends
Explore how Google Sheets allows you to design spreadsheets that are both aesthetically pleasing and informative.
- Supercharge your sheet: how to create charts, pivot tables, and reports
Google Sheets empowers you to detect and visualize data with no advanced coding required. This module will show you how to generate charts, pivot tables, and other shareable reports of your data.
- Collaborating in Sheets: how to share your data with your team
With Google Sheets you can work in real-time on a spreadsheet. Learn how to share your data with your team.
How to enroll in Getting Started with Google Sheets course for free
Check the course official website and click on “Enroll For Free”. A enrollment box will pop up to you. Here you have two options, you can either join the paid version of the course by clicking on “Purchase Course ”, or you can view all course lessons for free by clicking on “Full Course, No Certificate”.
After clicking on “Full Course, No Certificate”, you can click on “Continue” to start your course for free!
If you are unable to pay and want a certificate, you can apply to Coursera for Financial aid.
The course official website:
You can start the course following this link:
Check related courses following Online business and management courses.
Check other online free courses following Free Online Courses.