Alison platform offers a free online course: Introduction to Time Management. Learn how to manage your time effectively and efficiently, and minimize distractions in the workplace.
About Introduction to Time Management Course
This free online time management course will help you become the master of your time. We make big plans, set exciting goals, and look forward to completing them. But then, we just can’t find the time. Managing your time effectively is a key skill that makes your personal and professional life much less stressful. This course will teach you great time management techniques, from work prioritization to mindset adjustment.
This course will suggest ways of keeping the tide of external demands at bay and help you to develop a routine and rhythm that will enable to you make the most of your working day.
Some of the world’s most successful people share some of the same traits: Organised, Structure, Discipline, Habit.
- Offered by: Alison platform for online learning.
- Course duration: 3 hours.
- Price: Free of charge.
- Certificate upon Completion: You can get a proof of your achievement for free, however and actual certificate is paid.
- Course language: English.
- Already enrolled: 98,102 students.
What will you achieve after course completion?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Explain the benefits of being organized
- Describe how to prioritize work
- Describe how to get in the right state of mind
- Describe the techniques of being organized
How to enroll in Introduction to Time Management course for free
The first step is to check the course official website and click on “Start Course now”. You can register your Alison account either using your email address, or through a social media account. Registering an account is completely free and gives you unlimited access to the Alison website. Once you signed in, a welcome to the course page will pop up to you. That’s it! enjoy your free course!
The course official website:
You can start the course following this link:
Check other online free courses following Free Online Courses.