The Oxford Center for Islamic Studies in UK scholarship is one of the best scholarships offered for international students to study for free in the UK. This scholarship is awarded annually, and includes fully funding of university tuition fees, living costs for the master’s and PhD. Through this article, we will learn about the full information of the fully funded Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships.
All You Need to Know about Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships 2022
The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies is an institution for the advanced study of Islam and the Muslim world. The Centre provides a meeting point for the Western and Islamic worlds of learning. At Oxford, it contributes to the multi-disciplinary and cross-disciplinary study of the Islamic world. Beyond Oxford, its role is strengthened by an international network of academic contacts. For more information, please refer to the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies website.
|Hosted Country||Scholarships in UK..|
|Issued||Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies|
|Language of Instruction:||English.|
|Study Mode:||Full-Time Study.|
Period of fee liability
|No. of scholarships:||5|
Oxford Centre Scholarships Areas
The Scholarship includes all academic disciplines available at the university for the masters and doctoral levels. You can check out all the available specializations following this link.
Oxford Centre Scholarships in UK BENEFITS
The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (at least £15,609). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course. Awards may be offered in conjunction with other sources of funding, although this will be taken into account when determining the value of the award.
ou must be applying to start a new full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
You must be either:
- ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to those from a financially disadvantaged household), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
Application Procedures for Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships 2022
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must complete the following steps:
- tick the box for the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form;
- submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December/January deadline. See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course; and
- complete an Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships Supporting Statement (see related documents on this page) and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
We will use the details you supply on the graduate application form to assess your nationality and country of ordinary residence. For a definition of ordinary residency, and further details on how to complete this section of the graduate application form, please see the ‘Nationality and ordinary residence’ section of the graduate application form and the advice contained with the Application Guide.To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant December/January deadline
Relevant December/January deadline for your course.
Successful candidates will be contacted by June 2022. We regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback due to the volume of applications we receive.