Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) in Canada is one of the best public universities in Canada and this Canadian university offers a wide range of scholarships that are annually repeated for students from outside Canada. Knowing that these scholarships differ from one college to another and from one academic major to another, but what matters to us is that Kwantlen Polytechnic undergraduate scholarship have one goal, which is to help foreign students obtain funding opportunities to study in Canada with fully or partially funding.
Through this article, you can check full information about Kwantlen Polytechnic undergraduate scholarship 2022, funding, eligibility, required documents and application procedures!
All You Need to Know about Kwantlen Polytechnic undergraduate scholarship in Canada 2022
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) is a public university established in 1981 and located in British Columbia, Canada, with campuses in several regions.
The University is one of the largest educational institutions in terms of the number of students enrolled in British Columbia, with nearly 20,000 students and 1,400 faculty members across its five sites.
KPU provides undergraduate and professional education including bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, diplomas, certificates, vocational training, and citations in more than 120 diverse programs. The university has been listed, in more than one Canadian ranking, as one of the best educational institutions in Canada in terms of quality of education, job preparation and student satisfaction.
- Hosted Country: Scholarships in Canada.
- Hosted University: Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU).
- Duration: 4 years for undergraduate.
- Coverage: Partially Funded.
- No. of awards: Not Specified.
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Study Mode: Full-Time Study.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University scholarship Areas
The scholarships offered by Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) include all disciplines available at the university, including:
Philosophy, Political Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Sustainable Food Systems and Security, Fine Arts, Geography, History, Journalism, Language and Cultures, Music, Criminology, Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Health Care Aide and more.
You can check all offered undergraduate programs following this link
Kwantlen Polytechnic fully funded Scholarship BENEFITS
Kwantlen Polytechnic University offers more than one scholarship program with financial amounts to cover tuition fees, including:
The President’s Scholarship ($ 20,000):
- Fall semester: $ 5,000 per year for up to four years.
- Spring term: $ 5,000 per year for up to four years.
The Merit Scholarship ($ 5,000).
- Fall semester: The amount of $ 5,000 divided into two semesters for the first year.
- Spring semester: The amount of $ 5,000 divided into two semesters for the first year.
The Indigenous Entrance Scholarship ($ 5,000)
- Fall semester: The amount of $ 5,000 divided into two semesters for the first year
- Spring semester: The amount of $ 5,000 divided into two semesters for the first year
Donor-funded Entrance Awards awards range from $ 1,000 to $ 3,000.
Scholarship Application Eligibility
All previous scholarships (the President’s Grant, Merit Grant, and Indigenous Entry Grant) set conditions as:
- Enroll at KPU in a four-year undergraduate program.
- Possessing the appropriate academic qualifications and a good academic rate.
- Demonstrate leadership, community participation, and volunteer work.
- Registration in no less than 12 university credit hours per semester.
- Maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required for the duration of the scholarship period.
Scholarship Required Documents
You will be required to present the following documents:
- Photocopy of the passport: The applicant must present a clear scanned copy of his or her regular passport.
- Graduation certificate and high school transcript.
- Evidence of English language proficiency:
- IELTS Test Certificate.
- TOEFL Test Certificate.
Supporting documents of the scholarship:
- Students who graduated from high school two years or less earlier:
- At least one letter of recommendation from a high school counselor, teacher, or principal supports the application, and at least one letter of recommendation to support community participation, leadership, or volunteer activities.
- Students who have graduated from high school for more than two years
- At least two letters of recommendation from independent sources to support modern community engagement, leadership, or volunteer activities.
Depending on the major you want to apply for, you may need to submit additional documents.
Application Procedures for Kwantlen Polytechnic undergraduate scholarship 2022
Since the scholarships are offered to students who register for one of the undergraduate programs at the university, the first step is to choose the appropriate study program and then apply to the university via the online application form. Within this application, you will find comprehensive information on scholarships available.
And since the number of scholarships available is large (we mentioned the most important scholarships throughout this article, but there are many more) and it may differ from one college to another, you can always get additional information about the types of scholarships offered within the educational dog you wish to apply for by communicating with the university.
Check this information mentioned by the university to help you apply for a scholarship in it:
The Online Application is located by clicking the “Apply Here” and logging into the KPU Online Self-service (OSS) portal. Students require their KPU ID (student number) and password to log in. When logged in, please follow these steps:
- Click “Student Menu” tab
- Click “Student Awards and Financial Assistance”
- Click “Award Application”
- Ensuring that the Application Type you have selected is for Fall Term 2022 Major Entrance Scholarships & Awards, click “Apply” and begin completing the application.
- Important – Ensure you click “Yes” to the Terms & Conditions on the Personal Declaration page in order for your application to be successfully submitted.
Email your supporting documentation package on or before the application deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file should be labelled as your Last Name_First Name_ENT.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE DEEMED INCOMPLETE AND NOT GIVEN FURTHER CONSIDERATION
Fall 2022: April 15, 2022 at 4:00 pm.