Nanyang University fully funded scholarship in Singapore reopen this year 2022 and invites students from all over the world to apply and have the opportunity to study one of the majors available at the university for the undergraduate level, free of charge and with full funding. This distinguished scholarship not only includes exemption from tuition fees, but also an annual stipend and additional support fees and accept a significant number of foreign students annually.
Through this article, you can check full information about Nanyang University fully funded scholarship 2022 funding, eligibility, required documents and application procedures!
All You Need to Know about Nanyang University fully funded scholarship in Singapore 2022
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is the second oldest public research university in Singapore. It is considered the best university in the country and one of the 13 best universities in the world, as it is ranked No. 13 in the world according to the QS World University rankings.
In addition, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has ranked among the best young universities in the world for five consecutive years. The University is known for its exemplary campus, which is considered one of the 15 best campuses in the world.
Nanyang university has approximately 24,000 students and more than 3,900 faculty members. The university also ranked first as the best university in the world for research citations in the field of artificial intelligence for the period 2012-2016.
- Hosted Country: Scholarships in Singapore .
- Hosted University: Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- Duration: 3-6 years for Undergraduate degrees.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- No. of Internships: Not specified.
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Study Mode: Full-Time Study.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate.
Nanyang University Scholarship Areas
The scholarships offered by Nanyang Technological University to study free of charge in Singapore target all programs and majors at the following colleges:
- Accountancy and Business.
- Art, Design & Media.
- Communication Studies.
- Social Sciences.
- Sport Science.
Nanyang University fully funded Scholarship BENEFITS
Nanyang Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas program subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Scholarship Application Eligibility
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
For the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Programme, the scholarship will cover only the first three years of study in NTU.
Terms & Conditions
- Scholarship holders must not, without the approval of the University, hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans or awards.
- The scholarship holder is required to maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance will be reviewed every semester.
- The scholarship holder is required to take on the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role, representing the university to give publicity talks, to receive guests, etc, as and when called upon to do so.
- The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the University, the scholarship holder’s progress or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory.
- If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.
Scholarship Required Documents
You will be asked to present the following documents:
- Photocopies of the passport.
- High school transcripts.
- Other documents differ from one academic major to another. For example, majors related to art and design need to submit 10 previous creative works. Therefore, it is best to review the terms of the program you wish to apply for.
Application Procedures for Nanyang University scholarship in singapore 2022
The same application period for admissions applies. Scholarships are awarded based on competition amongst shortlisted candidates.
Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship.
Applicants with the following qualifications:
Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
NUS High School Diploma
- The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission. You are required to login with the application number assigned to you.
If you have reserved an undergraduate degree programme in NTU, please login here to access the scholarship application form.
- As part of completing the form, a Personal Essay of not more than 300 words is required. The 3 topics you may write on are shown in the scholarship application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the following after completing your application form:
- upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image).
- submit a referee’s appraisal online. The appraisal is to be completed by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative. After you have submitted your scholarship application, you will be provided with a URL to be forwarded to your school teacher.
e-mail: email@example.com / Tel: +82-62-715-2054 / Fax: +82-62-715-2059
Applicants with Year 12 equivalent results:
- Click here to apply for the scholarship with your assigned application number before the application closing date for that qualification. The scholarship application period is the same as the admission application period. Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
The scholarship application will continue until April 1st, 2022.