Novartis Company is offering a range of fully funded scholarships to attend the One Young World Summit 2022 in Japan. Qualified people from different countries of the world are invited to apply for this special scholarship.
Through this article, you can find all information regarding Fully funded Novartis Healthcare Scholarship in Japan 2022 information, conditions, and how to apply for this scholarship step by step.
All You Need to Know about Fully funded Novartis Healthcare Scholarship in Japan 2022
Novartis has a rich history spanning over the course of 250 years, developing innovative products to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. Named one of Forbes’s Most Admired Pharmaceutical Companies of 2020, Novartis is a global healthcare company who aims to deliver our therapies to as many people as possible.
The team’s purpose is to put patients first. As healthcare and technology continue to evolve, they strive to develop breakthrough treatments and find innovative ways to deliver them to populations and patients in need. they work to expand access to medicine, eliminate disease, and make healthcare sustainable in the developing world.
Through this scholarship, Novartis wants to extend our culture of curiosity and ‘unbossed’ mentality to create an opportunity for young leaders outside of the company who have a passion for healthcare and are initiating change to create a better and healthier world.
The scholarship supports young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives to help accelerate their leadership journey.
- Hosted Country: Scholarships in Japan.
- awarded Novartis Company.
- Duration: One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan which takes place from 22 – 25 May.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- No. of scholarships: 10.
- Language of Instruction: English language.
- Eligibility: Age between 18-30 years old.
Slovak government scholarships Areas
This scholarship is for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, advancing, and / or solving issues in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
–Yangzhou University fully funded scholarships in China
-Gwangju Institute fully funded scholarship in South Korea
–Khalifa University undergraduate scholarships in United Arab Emirates
–Peking university fully funded scholarship in China
–Nanyang University fully funded Undergraduate scholarship Singapore
Fully funded Novartis Healthcare Scholarship in Japan Benefits
10 candidates will recieve:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan which takes place from 22 – 25 May.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit.
- Travel to and from Tokyo (economy).
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days).
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Aged 18 – 30 (Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit).
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis.
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
One Young World will evaluate applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health based initiatives
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressing key local and/or global health care issues in your work
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenges the status quo.
- A longlist of candidates identified by One Young World will advance to second round of selection.
Application Procedures for Novartis Healthcare Scholarship in Japan 2022
To apply for the fully-funded Novartis Scholarship in Japan, you must visit this website to fill out the scholarship application.
You will need to provide basic information such as name, address, contact information, information about where you study or work, and a 200-word text talking about yourself. You will need to answer some questions related to your motivation for applying for this scholarship and your purpose for traveling to Japan to attend the conference.
You will not be required to upload any document in this application, but you will need to answer a significant number of questions in English, so you should be well prepared!
The scholarship application deadline: 12 September.