Peking university fully funded scholarship reopen this year and provide the opportunity for students from all over the world to apply to study in one of its colleges’ educational programs for free and with full funding for the entire study period.
This distinguished scholarship is offered for all academic levels, including bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD, and for a significant number of study majors at the university.
Through this article, you can check full information about Peking university fully funded scholarship, funding, eligibility, required documents and application procedures!
All You Need to Know about Peking university fully funded scholarship in China
Peking University PKU is a public research university located in Beijing, China. It is the oldest institution of higher education in China, as it was founded in 1898.
Peking University PKU is ranked as one of the best academic institutions in China and the world, and this year it is ranked second in the Asia-Pacific region and emerging countries by the Times Higher Education Worldwide Rankings, and 23rd in the world.
The Peking University Library is one of the largest in the world, containing more than 8 million books. Peking University PKU is also known for its stunning campus and the beauty of traditional Chinese architecture, including traditional homes, gardens, and temples, as well as its many notable historical buildings and structures.
The university grounds are also home to museums, where students can see ruins dating back thousands of years.
- Hosted Country: Scholarships in China.
- Hosted University: Peking University PKU.
- Duration: 4-5 years for undergraduate, 2-3 years for Master, 4 years for PhD, Master-to-PhD 5 years.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- No. of Internships: Not specified.
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Study Mode: Full-Time Study.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate, Master and PhD, Master-to-PhD.
Peking University Scholarship Areas
The scholarships offered by Peking University PKU to study free of charge in China target all programs and majors at the following colleges:
- Basic Medical Sciences.
- Mathematical Research.
- Electronic and Computer Engineering.
- Mathematical Sciences
- Information and Engineering.
- Social Sciences.
- Economics and Management.
- Health Science Center
Peking university fully funded Scholarship BENEFITS
- Full coverage of the tuition fees for the chosen study program.
- Monthly living stipend:
- Bachelor: the amount of 2,000 RMB.
- Master: 2,500 RMB.
- Doctorate degree: 3,000 RMB.
- University accommodation for the duration of the study period.
- health insurance.
Scholarship Application Eligibility
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens of sound health；
- Already admitted as an undergraduate or graduate student at PKU and will pursue a Bachelor’s or academic Master’s/PhD degree;
- Receiving no other scholarship funds;
- Must not be either seeking a professional degree or enrolled in a Joint Degree program or an English-taught program (students who will be enrolled in these programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship).
Check Koç University scholarships in Turkey (fully funded)
Scholarship Required Documents
You will be asked to present the following documents:
- Photocopies of the passport.
- Graduation certificates and transcripts for previous academic stages.
- Proof of the ability to speak the Chinese language, as long as the scholarship does not include a preparatory year for the Chinese language, you will be required to present an official certificate proving that you have sufficient level to study in the Chinese language.
Application Procedures for Peking university scholarship in China
The applicant is required to obtain an initial acceptance from the targeted study program as a first step, and then he can apply directly to the scholarship funding.
Therefore, it is preferable to start the application process at the university early, and this can be done after moving to fill out the application available for registration on the university website. By clicking on this link, you will be sent to fill out the university application.
You need to create your own account, and then it is required to put personal information, academic qualifications, and to upload the required documents of academic and language certificates.
After succeeding in obtaining university admission, you can then work on filling out the application for the scholarship, and of course the university will guide you for all procedures related to that.
Check OIST International Fully Funded Internship in Japan and University of Twente Scholarship in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
The scholarship application deadline is the 30th of April each year.