The Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition call for application is open now! This Essay Scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic focused on medical malpractice law.
Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition 2022 Details
Philadelphia Birth Injury Lawyers are known for obtaining high judgments in Court for victims of medical malpractice. They aim to help the future generation of Philadelphia medical malpractice lawyers with their education expenses by offering an annual $500 scholarship.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to [email protected]
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
TOPIC – MAX 1500 WORDS
Birth injuries are considered one of the most serious types of personal injury and are among the highest judgments in any type of injury case. When determining damages in birth injury cases, should Courts allow a projection of the injured baby’s future lost income over the course of an entire lifetime? Why or why not? Should the same damages rule apply in wrongful death of newborns?
Who can enter the competition?
This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
Essay Competition Entry fee
The essay competition is free to enter.
Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition 2022 Prizes
It is a $500 essay-based scholarship open to students interested in or seeking a legal degree.
Essay Competition Application Guide
- Only answer the question provided
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
Essay Competition Deadline
- All submissions must be received by July 31, 2022.
- Winner will be announced on our website on August 31, 2022.
You can check the essay competition website following this link.
Check other prizes and contests following International Competitions category