FutureLearn offers, in cooperation with the University of Sheffield, a free online course: How to Succeed at: Interviews. This free three week course provides the tools you need to succeed at interviews and land your dream job or course place.
About How to Succeed at Interviews Course
Being offered an interview is exciting but can be quite daunting. On this course, our experts from The Careers Service here at The University of Sheffield will make sure you are prepared for the big day.
- Offered by: FutureLearn platform in cooperation with University of Sheffield.
- Course duration: 3 weeks.
- Weekly study: 3 hours.
- Price: Free of charge.
- Certificate upon Completion: Available in the paid version.
- Course language: English.
- Already enrolled: 265,108 students.
- Course Rating: 4.7/5.
What will you achieve after course completion?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Improve your chances of success in getting a job or securing a place on a university course
- Apply best practice techniques to enable you to tackle interviews for jobs, apprenticeships, placements and university courses more effectively
- Identify what recruiters are looking for by researching an organisation or institution thoroughly, and identifying what skills and attributes recruiters might be looking for
- Identify what questions you may be asked at interview, and how to approach answering different types of interview questions
- Develop a better understanding of your strengths, skills and key selling points to tackle interviews with confidence
- Develop an understanding of different types of interviews, from telephone and video interviews, to non-standard interviews, and how to tackle them
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone applying for jobs or courses. It will be of particular interest to those in the early stages of their career, or those who are out of practice and need to update their skills. No prior knowledge or expertise are needed.
How to enroll in How to Succeed at Interviews course for free
The first step is to check the course official website and click on “Join Now”. In order to join the course you need to create a free accoung on Futurelearn website. Once you signed in, a welcome to the course page will pop up to you. That’s it! enjoy your free course!
The course official website:
You can start the course following this link:
Check other online free courses following Free Online Courses.