Each year the Australian National University (‘the University’) may offer up to 100 awards known as the ANU Global Diversity Scholarship (‘the Award’).
The objective of the Award is to attract students from diverse regions of the world to pursue a degree at the ANU.
Funding for this Award has been provided by the University
All You Need to Know about Australian Global Diversity Scholarship 2022
The Australian National University (ANU) is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Acton’s main campus houses seven teaching and research colleges, as well as several national academies and institutes.
Founded in 1946, ANU is the only university established by the Australian Parliament. Its origins go back to University College of Canberra, which was founded in 1929 and incorporated into the Australian National University in 1960.
- Hosted Country: Scholarships in Australia.
- Hosted University: The Australian National University ANU.
- Duration: maximum of four years.
- Coverage: Partially Funded.
- No. of Internships: 100 on offer.
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Study Mode: Full-Time Study.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate and Graduate students.
ANU Scholarship Areas
The Australian Global Diversity Scholarship covers all majors of study at an Australian university. Where we find a great variety of programs within the following Departments
- Arts, society and culture.
- Law and legal studies.
- Natural physical and environmental science.
- Business and commerce.
- Engineering and computer science.
- Health and medical studies.
ANU Global Diversity Scholarship BENEFITS
The Australian scholarship includes an amount of $ 18,750 annually.
Recipients of this Award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation and all other costs of study.
Eligibility for the Australian Scholarship
The Award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and does not hold a 995 visa;
- a citizen of one of countries listed on the corresponding website for this Award in the ANU Targeted Diversity Source Regions;
- is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation); and
- receives an offer of admission to a pathway program at the ANU College and an offer to the subsequent program at ANU.
- Proof that you have met the University’s minimum English language requirements.
- Academic transcript.
- Degree certificate; and Graduation Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other required documentation for your preferred program. Some ANU programs need you to meet additional requirements, including providing proof of relevant work experience.
- You can choose to provide official ID when you apply (birth certificate, citizenship documents, passport).
If your original documents are written in a language other than English, the document must be accompanied by a complete English translation.
Application Procedures for ANU Global Diversity Scholarship
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
Selection is made on the basis of applicants meeting the eligibility criteria. Where there are more applicants than Awards available, selection will be based on academic merit.
Depends on the program, check the official website below.
You can check the scholarship website following this link. Check other scholarships opportunities following international scholarships category.