The Writing Quarter short story Competition runs a monthly free to enter short story competition. This is an ongoing monthly competition with the deadline being the last day of each month.
Writing Quarter Short Story Competition 2022 Details
The competition is looking for short stories of 1,000-3,000 words (open theme).
- Entrants should submit no more than one entry per month.
- Open theme. Submit 1,000-3,000 words.
- Free to enter.
- This is an ongoing monthly competition with a deadline on the last date of every month.
- Writers may submit their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the word count on the first page and in your email. Otherwise, they cannot respond to your entry. Submit your entry in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf), and OpenOffice/NeoOffice (.odt).
- Your entry should be double-spaced. Regarding fonts, they prefer Courier or Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Your story must not have been previously published and must not have won a monetary prize in any other writing competition. All submissions should be the writer’s original work.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
- Authors retain all rights to their work.
Who can enter the competition?
- This competition is open to all writers aged 18 or over regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Competition Entry fee
Competition is free to enter.
Writing Quarter Short Story Competition 2022 Prizes
- they will select one winner every month. The winner will receive $30. Prize money will be sent through PayPal.
- The winning author will be given the option to publish their story on their website.
This is an ongoing monthly competition with a deadline on the last date of every month.
They will notify the winner by the 30th day of the following month. The results will be published on their website by the 30th of the following month. While they appreciate all competition entries, only the winning and shortlisted entrants will be contacted. they reserve the right not to award any prize if they are dissatisfied with the standard of entries.
You can check the competition website following this link.
Check other prizes and contests following International Competitions category