Zhengzhou University fully funded scholarship in China is now open for international students from all around the world. This year, the scholarship program will accept more than 200 international students to study Ph.D. at Zhengzhou University in China. The full scholarship’s name is Zhengzhou University President Scholarships.
Through this article, you can check full information about Zhengzhou University fully funded scholarships, funding, eligibility, required documents, and application procedures!
All You Need to Know about Zhengzhou University fully funded scholarships in China
Zhengzhou University (ZZU) is a public university located in Zhengzhou Henan, China. It is the largest university in China in terms of the number of students (around 73,000 students), and the tenth largest Chinese university in terms of size.
7 majors offered by Zhengzhou University in China are ranked among the top 1% of study programs globally: Chemistry, Materials Science, Clinical Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics.
While Zhengzhou University is ranked among the top 400 universities in the world. Zhengzhou University in China has 46 colleges and 9 hospitals and offers 107 bachelor’s programs, 290 master’s degree programs, and 145 doctoral programs as well as 23 post-doctoral research stations.
To enhance international exchange & cooperation and attract excellent international students to study in Zhengzhou University, the President Scholarship has been set up to sponsor excellent international postgraduate students to pursue their degree.
Zhengzhou University President Scholarships accepted and funded 50 doctoral candidates in 2017, 120 in 2018, 170 in 2019, And 200 in 2020.
- Hosted Country: Scholarships in China.
- Hosted University: Zhengzhou University.
- Duration: 4 years.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- No. of Internships: more than 200.
- Language of Instruction: English or Chinese.
- Study Mode: Full-Time Study.
- Eligibility: Ph.D.
Zhengzhou University Scholarship Areas
127 Ph.D. programs in 24 schools are included in Zhengzhou University President Scholarships. All Ph.D. programs can be taught in Chinese or English (applicants should discuss this with their prospective supervisor).
Zhengzhou University fully funded Scholarship BENEFITS
- Full coverage of the tuition fees for the chosen study program.
- Monthly living stipend (CNY 3500)
- Monthly accommodation stipend (CNY 1000).
The scholarship is renewable based on the student’s academic achievement and performance. The duration of the scholarship ranges from 3 to 4 years, depending on the chosen course of study.
Scholarship Application Eligibility
- Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as the regulations of ZZU;
- Good learning attitude and a solid academic foundation and intellectual potential to become a highly specialized researcher or expert.
- Applicants must not be registered Ph.D. students in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Requirements for applicant’s degree and age: Applicants for the doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program ( for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master’s) or a higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
- Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
- Applicants for doctoral programs in Chinese should be HSK 5 score 210 ;
- Applicants for doctoral programs in English should be IELTS 6.5 or higher if they are from non-English speaking countries.
Check Koç University scholarships in Turkey (fully funded)
Scholarship Required Documents
You will be asked to present the following documents:
- CV and Passport (should be valid for at leat one more year).
- Original or notarized copies of degree certificates and complete transcripts of both undergraduate and postgraduate studies
- The statement of research interest and research proposal. In general, a statement of research interest should include your reasons for undertaking work at ZZU, while a research proposal should include the background, the objectives and the methodology or approach you propose to take in studying the subject matter.
- Two recommendation letters from professors who know you well, and the letter should have their contact email and phone number;
- Official score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS or other language proficiency tests;
- Physical examination record. Foreigner Physical Examination Form with blood test reports in Chinese or English. It is valid only in 6 months. Please make sure it is still valid when we assess your application;
- Original or notarized copies of no criminal certificate;
- Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.
Application Procedures for Zhengzhou University scholarship in China
After selecting the appropriate academic major, you can start preparing all the required documents in order to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must fill in the Application Form and submit the following supporting documents.
Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications. https://zzu.17gz.org/
ZZU University of China evaluates all application documents and announces the result of the scholarship application online 4-6 weeks after the application deadline.
Add：No.100 Science Avenue, Zhengzhou, Henan, P.R. China, 450001
Check OIST International Fully Funded Internship in Japan
and University of Twente Scholarship in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
There are two intakes each year, March and September intake. The application season for March intake is: From October 15 to December 15 of the previous year. For September intake the application season is: From March 1st to June 15th.