YICCA Contemporary Art Competition 2022 invites artists or groups of artists and professionals from all around the world to participate with a chance to win cash prizes! Participate now! YICCA aims is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art..
YICCA Contemporary Art Competition 2022 Details
YICCA” is an ambitious project regarding transperancy, comparison and research of new artistic talents.
YICCA was founded in 2009. The decision of its foundation was taken under the great influence of new ways of making and thinking art that recently have discovered many surprising and unusual forms of art.
This general confusion and rapid change of offers is without any doubt challenging and extremely exciting.
The main goal of YICCA is to understand and to improve new talents that in this “beautiful chaos” are able to interpret better the upcoming art.
All kinds of artworks are accepted, including videos, installations, and performances.
All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property.
Who can enter?
There are no special qualifications required for entry. The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
Competition Entry fee
1 artwork: 50,00€ – 2 artworks: 80,00€ – 3 artworks: 110,00€ – 4 artworks: 130,00€ – 5 artworks: 145,00€ – 6 artworks: 160,00€
YICCA Contemporary Art Competition 2022 Prizes
the contest offers:
- €3000 money prize to the first selected
- €1000 money prize to the second selected
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- the works of selected artists will be published on “YICCA” catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
From the final 18 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked who will win a prize of €3000 and €1000.
To register please complete the registration form on the official website www.yicca.org/subscribe
Any subscription requests received by postal mail and/or through email will not be taken into account.
Registration sent will be held in stand-by by the system until payment of the quote is made. After submitting the registration form, it can’t be changed..
The competition deadline is the 4th of November 2022.
You can check the competition website following this link
Check other prizes and contests following International Competitions category